Friday, February 01, 2008

The Eyeball in Jacob's Cabin
There's already a lot of speculation online about who looks out the window at Hurley when he sees Jacob's cabin. Is it Jacob? Is it Jacob astrally projecting himself? Is it someone else? Or is it Locke? Sledgeweb's got a screencap up:





And it certainly looks like Locke to me.

Also, one of the things that I removed from my post to lower the word count is that John Terry is listed in the opening credits as being a guest star, but he's not in the episode... or is he? Could Christian be the guy sitting in the chair? I've thought all along that he's still alive, and I've also speculated that he's Jacob. Hmm...

9 comments:

Crissy Calhoun said...

that eye does not look like Locke to me...

cool!

Fiveagainst said...

Someone did some enhancement work on some of video from Jacob's cabin and discovered this
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Image:Cap08.jpg

Sure looks like Jack's dad sitting in the chair.

Candice said...

Aaaah, but Harold Perrineau was also listed as a guest star, and I didn't see him either. I don't think the eye belongs to Michael, but where was he?

Nikki Stafford said...

Candice: Good point. Fisher Stevens was ALSO listed, and he doesn't appear (is it HIS eyeball?)

christemple said...

I think we heard Fisher Stevens' voice on the phone with Jack. Maybe that's why he was on the credits.

Matt P said...

Yes!! It was Fisher Stevens. I forgot he was supposed to be on the show and I kept thinking the voice on the phone sounded familiar.

Nikki Stafford said...

Ah, good point, Chris! You're right, now that I think of it, that was Stevens.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was Locke. I'm pretty sure the eye was Jacob, and jack's dad was in the chair

Jazzygirl said...

Definitely looks like Locke to me. And I did think I saw a shirt collar and tie when I watched it and now seeing that picture from lostpedia...wow!!
But how would Christian be Jacob if he only just got there with the plane and Jacob has been in charge so long?