|The cast of Fringe do their celebratory |
slow walk of awesomeness
Here's what I love about this news:
1) Fringe has been renewed for another season!!!!
2) By saying it's the final season, we no longer have to worry if threads will be hanging or our show will be cancelled or we should be spending our free time on #SaveFringe campaigns. Now we know the writers know there's nothing more after episode 100, and they will write a satisfying (we hope) conclusion. (And that was not an opening for you Lost finale haters to make a comment... now now...)
I have been privy to a few spoilers, which may or may not happen:
- Nina will become a bazillionaire when she bottles that divine red hair colour and sells it (I said to my husband the other night, I know it's meant to be garish, but I LOVE her hair)
- Lincoln will stop mooning over Olivia, and moon over me (seriously, Lincoln, you... me... it would be magic. Just forget that I mentioned a husband in that previous point...)
- Walter will lose all of his money when he invents a potato chip that tastes like a morgue
- Peter and Olivia will have a child that will grow up to be... the Observer?
- Astrid will continue to be the coolest chick on the planet