Thursday, June 21, 2007

All Apologies...
I wanted to continue the Nirvana In Utero started by the Lost finale here... ;) I just wanted to apologize for being so sporadic in updating the blog. I'm in the final two weeks before my deadline to hand in the Lost Season Three guide, and while my head is FULL of blog posts, I just haven't had the chance to make any of them happen. I promise to talk about a lot of new things very soon, including Hell's Kitchen (watch if you're not), Canada's Next Top Model (don't bother), The Prisoner, and some news on a Heroes book.

But in the meantime, I was mentioned in a cool article on music on Lost (she contacted me the day after I'd started working on a chapter on the very same subject, so it was very easy). It's going to be an onrunning series, so I'll post the updates as they happen.

Hope to be back soon! Please keep checking in! Tune in to the Pop Culture Supreme Court next week where our next verdict will be up... on shock jocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nik! Any chance of us mega Lost obsessed fans who are undergoing severe withdrawal getting any little nuggets from your book?

:)