Thursday, November 23, 2006

"I'm a loser baby...."
Well, I didn't make it to Round 2 of the Canadian Blog Awards. Sniff... Maybe it's because I didn't update my blog daily while the awards were on. Maybe I didn't ask enough friends and family members to vote for me (heck, even I forgot to vote, and maybe clicked about 3 times instead of every day on every computer I could get my hands on). Maybe I should have hit up more American voters (I didn't realize Americans could vote, and only just found out). Or -- here's a thought -- maybe my blog just wasn't as good as the others.

But the upside is, my pal Jeremy DOES have a fantastic blog, and he's made it to the final 5, and so now I'd like to rally support from my readers to vote him through in the Best Entertainment Blog category. You can read his blog here, and then go vote for him here. Good luck, Jeremy! Your hilarious insights deserve it. :)

1 comment:

poppedculture said...

Yep, I'm a shameless self-promoter who took votes from anyone and everyone. I'm the Joe Volpe of the Canadian Blog Awards.

As for your blog not being as good, how ridiculous! I'm lucky not to have you as competition. And as you've been so nice, I'm not going to gloat at all. Ok, *maybe* just a little. ;)

We'll meet again on the Oscar battlefield.