Friday, October 19, 2007

Finding Lost -- Season Three: The Contest!
Hey all! My new book, the season 3 installment of Finding Lost, is finally in my hot little hands (okay, it was put there 2 weeks ago, but I move slowly these days...) and it should be available in stores probably next week (or the following, depending on how long it takes the stores to remove them from the boxes and place them on shelves) or you could order it from Amazon by clicking on the link to the left.

But in the meantime, I wanted to offer a contest to win a personalized autographed copy. All you have to do is answer this question (and there's no right or wrong) and I'll choose my favourite response and post it on my blog. Check back here and I'll announce the winner on Monday, November 5, on the blog.

Question: You have a friend/brother/sister/relative/enemy who was a diehard fan of Lost in season 1, began complaining about it a bit in season 2, and after watching the first six episodes of season 3 they quit and decided to move on to Heroes because they thought Lost was lame. And by quitting, they missed out on the best episodes the show had aired yet. So... what do you tell them to lure them back so they can return in time for season 4?

Don't post your answers on the comments board: email me privately with your response. Put the word CONTEST in the subject line. Send me funny, serious, or completely whacked responses: I am entirely objective. Unless, of course, your response is to watch season 3 for the awesomeness of Nikki and Paulo. I'll have to disqualify you right there. It takes a bigger person than me to be objective on THAT one.

I hate to limit the audience for this, but this is open to Canadians and Americans only; shipping outside of North America has become too insanely expensive, so I'll have to limit it to those, sorry!

I look forward to your responses!

No comments: