Monday, June 22, 2009

Buffy vs. Edward

Oh. My. God. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a clip on YouTube. This is SO bloody brilliant I don't even know where to start. Y'all remember what my new favourite T-Shirt said? Well... this is that dream come true. I have never loved Buffy's sarcasm the way I have in this clip. Make sure you're alone: if you're a Buffy fan (and not particularly a fan of Twilight), you will ADORE this and be laughing (and in my case, cheering and clapping) so loudly, you won't really want other people around. :) Enjoy!! (And thanks to Jeremy and Robbie for the link!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So. Much. Love.

Blam said...

Ha! That was very nicely done (save for the near-total lack of color matching). So am I the only one who finds this guy unattractively strange-looking with a complete lack of charisma?

B.J. said...

But, Blam, he's an Adonis-like seraphic example of the utter perfection the rest of the human race can only aspire to.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. I got Stephenie Meyer's writing and the the truth mixed up again. My bad.

Ryan said...

Absolutely love it!

Lexie said...

when I told my sister that buffy killed edward she nearly decapitated me XD

(and how bad is it that I could name most of the episodes, if not circumstances, that the quotes came from?)

Eric Antoine Scuccimarra said...

That was awesome... As Blam said some minor color matching would have helped make it a lot more seamless. Just a blue filter on the Buffy footage would have helped enormously.

Austin Gorton said...

Heh, that was awesome.

I particularly loved that a shot from Harry Potter, when he had slightly less ridiculously-poofy hair, was cut in for his "death scene."

Though I'm sad Edward never sparkled; I'm sure Buffy would have a few choice things to say about THAT, and it's the one element of the Twilight mythos I fall back on most often when mocking my Twilight-loving friend. :)

margosita said...

I saw this today, too, and love it. AMAZING!

Robbie said...

You're welcome ;) I thought you'd like it.

Crissy Calhoun said...

EFF YA.

Crissy Calhoun said...

p.s. i miss Buffy

Jeff Heimbuch said...

I was literally just about to email this to you, haha. Loved it!