Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Heroes is Coming to Toronto!
OK, I've just crawled out from under the rock I've apparently been living under to find out that the cast of Heroes will be appearing in Toronto, at Yonge-Dundas Square, this Friday, August 31st, to promote the release of the season 1 DVD. From what I've heard, the first 100 people to buy the season 1 DVD from The Bay will be guaranteed an autograph from the gang. Here's the story that appeared a month ago (argh) at Canada.com. According to The TV Addict, Zachary Quinto is going to be on hand, but so far no one is saying for sure who will really be there.

So... dilemma for me. It's my last day at work before maternity leave. Do I go downtown? Do I stay late at work the next 2 nights to finish up work so I can go early? Do I go down and then come back to finish up? Do I skip it?

Who's planning on going?? Look out for a very pregnant woman...

No comments: