Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today's Lost Humour
I've been surfing around on College Humour this afternoon, and there's a ton of Lost stuff there (thanks for the link, Cynthia!) First, there's finally a medication for all those poor souls who just can't keep up with the increasingly complicated discussions on Lost. You can see the commercial for Losticil here.

While you're there, check out this hilarious opening credit sequence. This is how Lost would have opened if it had originally aired in 1986, I would presume. (A warning: you'll have the theme song in your head long after you've watched it, and you might have a sudden yearning to watch MacGyver or The A-Team.)

And finally, here's Lost as a silent film, for all those Jack/Sawyer shippers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't watch that 80's Lost. No Naveen Andrews.

The Sawyer/Jack vid is awesome.

The Chapati Kid said...

Ha! And Vincent the Dog!

I loved the ad for Losticil.

By the way, did you ever see the huge city-wide campaign for Obay? It made me incontinent with laughter.

Anonymous said...

The "Lost" 80's credits were hilarious, but they really should have tried to put in all the regulars. "Lost" isn't just about Vincent, darnit! :)

By the way, Nikki, did you get the e-mail I sent you Tuesday? I thought it might have gotten stuck in your spam filter.

Crackedout said...

Just wanted to say "thank you" Nikki! I now have that friggin' 80's Lost song stuck in my head. Cause we're lost, lost, on an isalnd. On a island we're lost.