Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buffy Rewatch P.S.

Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying the Buffy Rewatch so far; I know I am. The spoiler boards are offering great insights and I'm really enjoying the many perspectives on these early episodes (unlike Lost, I never got to blog or really chat with large groups of people on Buffy, except for the occasional mailing list). I'm especially enjoying the non-spoiler comments, where people are asking questions about characters and I'm giggling with glee thinking, "Oh, just you wait!"

I realized just now that I forgot to let you know what next week's episodes are. We'll be watching and discussing:
1.7 Angel
1.8 I Robot, You Jane
1.9 The Puppet Show

Our guest commentator will be my Slayage partner-in-insult, Professor Matthew Pateman.

I'm going to be reorganizing that space on the left so the rewatch schedule and contributor links will be up top (and part of my "letting go" of Lost will be pushing that stuff down... sniffle...) and I'll add a book or blog link for the person or persons who will be our guest(s) that week.

I also want to say that I've already got the rewatch write-ups from the next three commentators, and they are all FABULOUS. You guys have some great discussion coming up! Thanks to everyone who has been participating so far on the boards and your own blogs, and keep bringing new people to it! I'm delighted that the Buffy love is still so strong out there.

No comments: