Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Me on TV
Before we see the background of Nikki and Paulo tomorrow night, Canadians can check out a classier Nikki (har har) when I'm on Star Daily tonight at 11:30 on City (the episode repeats tomorrow at 4:30). The topic was television fandom and fan conventions. I think they'll also stream it online after it airs here, but probably only for one day or something. Here's hoping the segment isn't awful.


Corey Redekop said...

Aw, and me without a tv. Can I find this online? Youtube?

Nikki Stafford said...

As I mentioned, they'll stream it online tomorrow on their site, so if you happen to be online tomorrow, you could watch it. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!
I've got my vcr set. For my time,that is 12:30am

Leor said...

hey nikki...saw the show, you looked great!

Colleen/redeem147 said...

I tell you what. I'd rather watch 2 minutes of you than an hour of bad acting. What was Lost thinking?

You're the better Nikki, hands down.