Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gratuitous Cute Baby Shot!
My dear friend Crissy made some special onesies for my son, and he's FINALLY getting to the age where he can wear them. My husband -- a huge Doctor Who fan (I, sadly, am not) -- put this one on the kiddo the other day, and then proceeded to walk around the house all morning holding him and saying, "Exterminate... EXTERMINATE" in a monotone.


How cute is that?? (And the shirt's pretty cute, too!) If you like that one, wait'll you see the Buffy and Lost shirts that she made for him! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not like Doctor Who. I am so disappointed in you, Nikki.

Nikki Stafford said...

Actually, I didn't say I didn't like Doctor Who, just that I'm not a fan. As in, I've never really watched it. :) That said, my husband is collecting the seasons of the BBC series and I'll watch it with him to see what I think.

Anonymous said...

If you've never watched it before, I'd suggest starting with the newer episodes. I know a lot of Buffy fans for whom it's their new fandom. I've been watching since 1965 (should I admit that?) :)

Crissy Calhoun said...

Awwww. He's the cutest Dalek ever! I bought a Doctor Who pen in London and all morning I've been looking at it saying, "Exterminate!" (Mostly in my head, sometimes aloud.)

Jason and Alicia Halm said...

In the words of David Tennant - or the Doctor, "WHAT?!?!"

Nik - ya gotta watch the Doc - but then again - I think I either posted this to you or sent you a note.

Your son is adorable, and I want a Dalek shirt for my son - in fact, he would want it too - and he's three!

Unknown said...

I love the onesie!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes - How can you not be a fan of Doctor Who?

I can understand that you might not be as forgiving with the old series as it was not as flashy due to budget restraints and the technology of the time, but the new series has been fantastic.

Take the time to watch it Nikki - it is worth it!