Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting Ready for Season 6: Survival

I've been posting a lot of Season 6 prep videos, and some have made us cry, while others have made us... cry. :) The work being done by campetin and theblackbox is awesome, and I can't thank them enough for tiding us over during the hiatus.

But this one (by campetin) will make you cheer, jump up and down, and scream, "Yippie-ki-yay, motherlover!!" (I'm trying to keep this a family blog here...) ;)

Attention Michael Bay: Lost has all the action, explosions, and awesomeness that you are desperately seeking. Take notes.

7 comments:

SableFlat said...

Fabulous!!!!!

EvaHart said...

Brilliant editing.
Great song choice.
Perfection!

pete said...

Guns, splosions, and Muse. Nice.

Casey S. Pitman said...

Awesome video, awesome song, awesome everything!

I have one beef - campetin did not provide much love for Hurley! The only time I saw him was when he helped Sayid off the floor after the Santa Rosa escape. You'd think his Dharma van heroics could have made a cameo...

The Question Mark said...

Razzle freakin Dazzle!

Unknown said...

I didn't like it. I might stand alone on that, but I didn't think the music was the right choice. I found it too distracting.

LoyallyLOST said...

OH!!!!!!!!!MY!!!!!!!!!!GOSH!!!!!!!!
THAT was awwwwwwwwesome! Gives me chills! I have sooo much respect for the people who can pull something together like this! I absolutely love the music! It fit this video so well! I have to agree~RAZZLE FREAKIN DAZZLE!!!
I hope we can come back to see it in your archives for many years to come??? If there is a way to download it, could someone please tell an idiot like me how? So that I may keep it as a momento. Yeah, I'm THAT sick! I cannot wait til the new season! Sadly, but anxiously awaiting! I have a great idea! I think all of us LOSTies should have a 'Farewell to LOST' party on the evening of the *sniff, sniff* series finale.
Do you think some company will sell party goods? THAT would be awesome! Like I said~I am THAT sick! LOL!Can't wait for your blogs about LOST! Do love your blogs about FlashForward! Did anyone catch the ?inside joke? about Shakespeare? It's about freakin time Charlie came into play! Oooooh, he plays a baddie! HATE his nonhair, tho! Don't care! He's baaa-ack!