Friday, October 23, 2009

Lost Rewatch!

I haven't posted one of these recently, but it's time to remind you to come on over and check out the Lost rewatch. We're in season 3, which means only one thing: Nikki and Paulo hatred.

This week's eps:

3.09 Stranger in a Strange Land
Jack loses major points when he cavorts with Bai Ling (leading even Jaters to say, "You know what? Kate WOULD be better off with Sawyer, even if he's had VD"), Juliet gets a marijuana plant carved into her lower back, and Cindy "watches." Viewers at home sit staring at their TVs in stunned silence, finally blurting out, "What the HELL was that?!"

3.10 Tricia Tanaka Is Dead
Hurley has a nervous breakdown when his mother tells him about her "needs," Sawyer helps Jin get hooked on phonics, and the whole gang Shambalas. In a deleted scene, I beat Nikki and Paulo to death with a tire iron.

3.11 Enter 77
As Sayid remembers a time when the torturer became the tortured, Locke loses his freakin' mind. We're introduced to Mikhail, a lover of Russian gymnastics.

3.12 Par Avion
Desmond tries to stop Claire from catching a bird so Charlie will be forced... to... live out the flash where he'll die? Wait, what? Then Claire catches a bird and attaches a scene from Shakespeare to its foot. Fans decide to let this oddness go and just spend their time debating the following topic: Who's hotter: Goth Claire or Blonde Claire?

Next week: The episode we've all (read: I've) been waiting for: the most razzle dazzlin' death scene EVER!!

11 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Heh heh, spiders which paralyze... Can't wait!

I love these quick synopses, Nikki. They always make me laugh.

Austin Gorton said...

As funny as these usually are, I thought this one was packed with extra hilarity.

In particular, I enjoyed "Then Claire catches a bird and attaches a scene from Shakespeare to its foot".

PS Goth Claire. ;)

The Question Mark said...

Awesome to the max once again, Nikki!

Blam said...

Q: Who's hotter: Goth Claire or Blonde Claire?
A: Yes.

Rebecca T. said...

Ahhh These crack me up. They seriously need to be put all together into a little photo book with really funny pics taken from the show. I would totally buy it.

(P.S. my verification word is panda, which just strikes me as hilarious, because I think it's the first time it's actually been a real word - though it should be polar bear)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a more flexible schedule to follow you, Nikki. Granted, I WILL be rewatching Lost, but it'll have to on my own time :(

Joan Crawford said...

"In a deleted scene, I beat Nikki and Paulo to death with a tire iron."


Hahahaaha! This delighted me in a way I could never say in public!

Susan said...

Glad to see these back :)

From a non-guy perspective, while I like Claire's goth look, I think her very light blue eyes look much better with the blond hair.

Question for you Nikki: Have you given up on Flashforward? I avoided this blog for days until I could see the latest episode, only to find that it's not up here.

Nikki Stafford said...

Susan: Oh no! Sorry you avoided us for no reason! I'm just behind, that's all, and I'll be posting something probably tonight to catch up. :)

Susan said...

Okie dokie Nikki, thanks for getting back to me so soon. I'm just trying to avoid spoilers since I can't watch the episodes on Thursdays.

Unknown said...

...a deleted scene, I beat Nikki and Paulo to death with a tire iron.

BEST THING EVER.