Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fandom Showdown!

Many of you who were at Fan Expo on the weekend and came by the ECW Press booth filled out a form where you could choose between your faves in fandom. (It was part of a draw we were having to win a prize pack of books.) The results are in, and posted on the ECW site. Here are the evil choices, and I've bolded the winners:

Khal Drogo vs. Conan

Ben Linus vs. Cancerman

Spike vs. Eric Northman

The Salvatore Brothers vs. the Winchesters

Cylons vs. Daleks (just barely)

Pacey Witter vs. Peter Bishop (our Josh Jackson showdown)

Bella Swan vs. Katniss Everdeen

But now that the in-person voting has closed, we've opened it up to online voting! And... certain faves (*cough*Spike*cough*) are suddenly falling behind. I say we rally and get that voting up. And come on, Ben Linus!! I mean, I know I actually worked with Bill Davis on his memoir and I love the guy, but... Ben Linus. Benry. The guy is ace.

So let's get out there and vote!! Go here to see the actual results of the in-person poll and to vote. Once you've voted in the category, the online results will pop up so you can see how your faves are faring. ;)

No comments: