Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me in the Media

With Lost upcoming (FOUR DAYS AND FIVE HOURS AWAY!!!), there are people who actually want to talk to me again! :) The London Free Press published an interview with me today. You can read it here. (I always have fun with these interviews because he asks goofy questions, so I give him goofy answers.)

For any readers from Alberta, I'll be on KIX 106FM at 11am EST (which I think is 9am local?) on Monday morning.

On Wednesday (DAY OF!) I'll be on the Kevin and Trudie show on CJAD 800AM in Montreal at 3pm EST. For anyone outside of the broadcast area, you can listen here.

And waaaay in the future, I'll be on A Channel (which broadcasts Lost to southern Ontario) on March 9. But that's a ways off.

6 comments:

Corey said...

I've got only 3 episodes in season 4 to go, and I'm all caught up. This had BETTER be building to something.

A.G.Wooding said...

Hilarious as ever, I now can't wait for the new book to come out, it's always refreshing to see some other people's thories instead of getting migraines trying to think of my own, lol.
Is there any info on when the book will be available in the UK??

Crissy Calhoun said...

great article! and i love how he calls your blog "classy"; it totally is. :)

Robbie said...

Can you remind me when your A-Channel appearance gets closer? So I don't miss it :)

humanebean said...

Just read your interview in the London Free Press - well done! In preparation for the forthcoming Season 5 preview, here are a few things that jumped out at me:

1) Smartyboots At Nite? Hmmmm ... I'll have to take some time to get used to that ...

2) I agree that we NEED to see the future-flashbacks-that-are-really-flashFORWARDS (*phew* I think I sprained my brain, there) of Locke/Jeremy Bentham appearing to the Oceanic Six. And, yes, a reunion of sorts for Jin and Sun would be the bomb, yo-diggedy.

3) What? No super-hot-photos of Juliet or Charlotte? Equal TIME, Nik!

4) Pages 215-220? Only FIVE pages to reveal the End of the Show?? Unless there are wormholes between these pages, it's not ENOUGH!

5) Oops- I'm nitpicking. Can't wait for the book!

Anonymous said...

You know your rabid fans will always want to talk with you Nikki, even in the days of the Lost Hiatus :)

So psyched about Lost, I feel like Hurley! (oops, that would be psychoed! LOL)