Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fuhrer Frustrated with Lost

Oh Hitler. I just can't get enough of your funny anger. I previously posted the YouTube clip someone put together of Hitler blowing his stack over the film adaptation of Watchmen, and now there are dozens of these clips, with the subtitles having fanboy Hitler flipping over being banned from XBox live or his DVR breaking down and missing the finale of Lost or angry about J.J. Abrams' Star Trek remake. But of all the Lost ones, this one is by far the funniest. I do warn you, however; the subtitled language in this one is not exactly G-rated. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Tony said...

This one the one about using Comic Sans on their Nazi marketing materials are great.

Anonymous said...

I don't search things like this out as a rule, but this was hilarious. LMAO. I need to send this to my sister and some friends. Thanks for posting.