Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Here!

I made a joke to my publisher this morning that maybe Ben could turn the frozen donkey wheel and move the printing company that is printing my book closer to the office so I'll have books today (and since he doesn't watch the show, he probably thought I was high) and lo and behold, Ben has turned the wheel! My editor just emailed me to say the books are in! So if you've ordered a copy as per my offer, I'll be signing and shipping them out this weekend. If you live in Canada, you might actually have them before the season 5 premiere. How awesome would that be?

TOTALLY awesome. That's how awesome.

To those of you who are thinking about it but aren't sure if I have any left, I do still have some left, so email me to order one and I'll get yours out immediately, too. I can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

That is, it has to be said...totally awesome! But for us UK peeps, we don't mind waiting a little longer.

Good old Ben does it again. I'm very much looking forward to receiving my copy:)

Keep that wheel turning Nikki.

Jae:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I loved your first two books, I've reread them countless times. I might just have to reread them again as a refresher before Wednesday. :)