Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting Ready for Season 6: Happy Moments

This is from a different poster, the one who did "Origins" (the video about the survivors as children) and this one is just as beautiful as that one. Especially because he uses a song from one of my all-time favourite CDs, which always brings a smile to my face when I hear it. This is glorious... and might actually bring a tear to your eye, even though it's meant to be happy. Because happiness is so fleeting on the island...

5 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

Desmond and Pen-eh made a baby!! Squish! I love it!

Rebecca T. said...

That made me cry tears of joy. This show is just filled with every possible emotion. Love. It.

yourblindspot said...

Yay Sigur Rós! You'll be pleased to know they have a crucial role in that supersecret project to which I keep alluding... Don't worry -- I promise you won't have to wait much longer.

pete said...

Sigur Ros is awesome. If you ever get the chance to see them live, don't miss it!

Telmo Couto said...

not available in my country :(