Monday, February 04, 2008

Here's an Idea...
I know a few people were frustrated last Friday when they had to wait until 1pm to see my review and spark discussion on here. For anyone who's new to the blog, last season it aired at 7pm in Canada, and I would have my complete analysis of it here by the time it had finished airing in the U.S. Last Friday I felt like everyone else was beating me to the punch, even though I'd finished writing mine the night before.

So how about this: Following the episode, I'll simply post a response to it here saying whether I loved it or didn't, but won't go into any detail, and we can begin our discussion. Then the next day the post will go up when we're in mid-discussion, and maybe it'll give us something more to talk about. I've talked to the editor at Wizard and he's going to try to get it up earlier next Friday as well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan!
Kathy T

Brian Douglas said...

Heck, you don't even have to say if you liked it or not, just starting a thread would be great. This week, I forgot half of what I wanted to say before the thread was up.

Adi said...

I actually took you (as well as any Lost feed) off my RSS reader, as I'm watching the episode on Saturday evening (GMT+2), and I didn't want to see spoilers, so I'm OK with you posting late :-).

But seriously, either way is fine. It's fun reading your post and all of the comments, immediately after the episode, and not half a year after.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about getting us all frustrated Nikki! We just have to deal with all your newfound fame and fortune and the fact we have to share you now (other than with your hubby, your kids, of course!) Don't forget us "little" people in your acceptance speeches!

teehee

Crissy Calhoun said...

Thanks for thinking about your commenters, Nikki. But at the end of the day, it's your blog and whenever you can share your thoughts with us is when we'll be happy and ready to comment. I know if I'm dying to talk about something and can't wait, I could always post it on my own blog and come back here when you've posted.

Jonathan said...

Can you do the same for American Gladiator?

Nikki Stafford said...

You're such a smartass... but for you, of course. ;)

Brian Douglas said...

LOST TONIGHT!!!

Anonymous said...

Jonathon, I was disappointed when Nikki refused to cover Celebrity Apprentice on Fridays. I mean it IS the NUMBER ONE show on television! :)