Friday, February 01, 2008

SOON...
Sorry, everyone. My blog post was written last night, but because it's the first column for Wizard that I've done, the editor and I have been reworking the format of the post all morning. It went to the designer to post online about an hour ago, and apparently it goes into a queue of stuff to be posted. I just got a note that it'll be up any minute, and the second it goes live, I'll post something here. Sorry!

Funny note: I posted that countdown clock widget you see to the left there a week ago, and I actually watched it as it counted down to zero, expecting it to start spinning madly and turn red and black and flashing hieroglyphics at me. And... nuthin. Ah well.

2 comments:

Brian Douglas said...

Re: Funny Note

You are such a geek!

Nikki Stafford said...

Oh Pot, you're so silly.
Signed, Kettle