Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Happy Readers!

This is Erin, one of the regular posters throughout season 5 (and whose name was accidentally left out of the acknowledgements of the book, for which I feel terrible... for now, if you just want to write her name in the margin of your book, that would be great!)



Seriously, how lovely is she? Who'd have known I have this group of super-cute people posting on here?! More pictures! I want more! Show me what you look like. :) Email your pictures to me here.

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, thanks Nikki! I love it. I've already blogged about my 5 seconds of Lost-related fame and linked to Nik at Nite (am often singing your praises over there...) I promise to comment on every single episode this season!

Joan Crawford said...

Man, how are all these people so good looking so early in the morning?

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Joan- I wish I looked that good in the morning. This is a "later that day" shot, apres shower and makeup!