Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome to the World!

This is totally unlike me, and not my usual blogging style, but I just can't help myself anymore. 'Tis the season for families to become bigger... I've had a TON of friends give birth in the last few weeks, and one of my closest friends just had a baby a couple of days ago and I'm giddy with excitement right now. My tiny, tiny baby is now an 8-month-old crawler, and I'm already missing how eensy he once was. I'm sure every once in a while I get that look in my eye, and my husband has that other look in his eye that says, "I know what you are thinking, and you can take that thought, turn it around, and march it off a short pier."

So, welcome to the following bouncing babies, in order of appearance... I hope to hold each of you in the very near future: Jack; Fischer; Beck; Marlo; Ally! (Those last three have all been born in the last week!) Hey, maybe we can all hook up and try to bombard the Lost casting offices to cast all of our children as Aaron at different ages (whew, there we go... my post is now relevant to my blog).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might I also mention my little grandson James, born in January?

Wawa said...

I have 2 May babies so it is definitely a busy month!! We have a new one in our extended family coming before the month is over too!

Anonymous said...

My daughter will be going to college in the fall. I was the one who got her hooked on LOST and now I'm losing my show-watching buddy! sniffle.

Anonymous said...

oh! ally finally came! :) i've been away in america the past 10 days and only got back to canada tonight. that's awesome to hear, i'll have to give her mummy a congratulatory e-mail!