Friday, May 01, 2009

For Those Who'd Like to Bite Ben's Head Off...

...here's your chance! One of my readers, whom we all know as Jazzygirl, arrived at work this morning, the day before her birthday (happy birthday!!) and was pulled into the back room by a co-worker who couldn't wait to show her the big surprise. And it was, quite simply, dessert awesomeness:



Like, how wicked is that?! OK, so I'd probably want Charlotte off and Desmond on, and Hurley needs to be there somewhere, but otherwise, BRILLIANT!!

Now I want a Lost cake. After all, I'll need something to drown my sorrows in the fact Lost is only on for two more weeks. SOB...

Thanks for sharing, Jazzygirl!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Sayid?

Then again, I couldn't eat him.

Um...

Never mind.

crystalsinger said...

Lost schmost! I'd much rather this cake any day... ;-)

But happy birthday anyway jazzygirl!

Lisa-Maladylis said...

two more weeks, how very very very sad ! I hope they have another game this summer and a better one.
I've been making some Lost things on my site that I'm giving some to Dark UFO for a contest. check them out at www.GlenShire.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic cake, crystalsinger.

Shoot, I think Ace of Cakes was on last night.

Jazzygirl said...

Thank you!
As I told Nikki, no one wanted Ben's piece but she's since inspired me to take revenge on him and bite his head off. We didn't eat that much of the cake so most of the faces are still there. I'll partake on Monday (I left it in my work fridge to I could continue to enjoy it for many days). I am considering eating around Sawyer for as long as possible. LOL
My friend sent me the full picture since the whole picture wouldn't fit. Our other beloved characters are on the right side of Kate. Desmond and Hurley are way off to the right so I guess the cake person made a creative decision where to crop the picture. I was quite excited about it regardless. It's the best cake I've ever had!

Rebecca T. said...

I'll take the Ben piece :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Being a crazy LOST fan myself, I was thrilled to see the cake my husband made me for my birthday. The LOST island, in incredible detail. I've emailed you some photos, Nikki. Enjoy!