Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lost and Queen Victoria

I'd never actually seen this comic strip before, but thanks to one of my readers who sent it to me (thanks, Teri!), I can share it with you. This is the New Adventures of Queen Victoria, where her story is reimagined as happening in the present, using images of her from the past. Last week's strip ended with this comic:



(Click on the image for a larger version)

And today's began the new story, completely reimagined, as per the new Star Trek film:



The cartoonist put a disclaimer with the strip last week warning that Lost fans will not find this funny, but I find it DAMN funny. :) Hey, we can all have a chuckle along with things like this. (The artist is NOT a fan of the new ST film, and this is his response to it.)

I hope you enjoy it, and you can follow the strip here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Lost fan, I find it funny. As someone who wasn't crazy about JJTrek, I find it hilarious!

Benny said...

HIGH-larious as fan of anything JJ Abrams. (gotta laugh at yourself sometimes)

Best part: A son named Victoria!