Tuesday, May 18, 2010

While You Wait for Lost...

I wasn't going to do one of these today, and then it occurred to me that it will probably be the last one that I do... :::sniffle::: (I'm having one of those days, where the end of Lost is actually hitting me like a baseball bat to the stomach). So... it's time for T-shirt mania!!




Threadless has some awesome new Lost-themed shirts... you can get the new smoke monster-themed one, or the 108 Objects on Flight 815 (I already ordered that one). Go here to see what they've got, and pick one up... they're super cheap!





TeeFury, the shop where they only offer one $9 shirt per day, has a great one up today (yeah, I ordered it too...) featuring Daniel, Desmond, and a DeLorean. Delightful, Delicious, De-Lovely!! (OK, I'll stop.) You have until midnight tonight to order one, and then they're gone forever.


And finally, Damon tweeted on the weekend that there are limited edition shirts available at DamonCarltonandapolarbear.com. I immediately went on, found one I loved, and got all the way to the final page to order it... only to find out they're charging $22 to ship to Canada. Twenty-two dollars?! It's not a freakin' desk, it's a shirt. I wanted that $25 shirt, but I didn't want to spend double that on it. So I decided I wouldn't even post on it because Canadians were being discriminated against. And now I have a change of heart only because I know most of my readers are Americans, and I'd love for all of you to know about it. Buy one, wear it, and think of me. ;)

And now, off to brace myself for the final LOST Tuesday. :::bottom lip quivering:::

9 comments:

Ace Hamilton said...

I have to admit I'm curious. Which shirt struck your fancy?

Ambivalentman said...

I also bought the Desmond, Daniel and DeLorean shirt -- awesome! I wanted to get the Smoke Monster T at DamonCarltonandaPolarBear, but I was turned off by the $25 price. Besides, their shirts only go up to XL, and I'm XXL. So, not only does the manufacturer discriminate against Canadians, they discriminate against fatties, too! Damn!

JS said...

I will be submitting a pic of my self with the plane t-shirt. It's pretty awesome.

Derek said...

Omg that's so funny I'm wearing the 108 objects on flight 815 as I type this!!!

Rebecca T. said...

I don't think I can handle it. Today there was a special on the TV Guide channel of the Lost cast before Lost and I had to go hide in my room so my non-Lostie relatives wouldn't mock me for my tears. ;-:

The Question Mark said...

That DeLorean shirt is awesome! Two of my favourite things, mixed together!

Ashleigh said...

It costs $29.90 to post a $15 tote back to Australia. Thats ridiculous! I feel your pain... Those things are light as a feather.

A Frustrated Writer said...

I bought a couple. My inner lost-needy personality burst out of me with the clicking sounds of a roller coaster and convinced me to kill my wallet through the clever use of imitation and lies.

Or maybe I'm just obsessed. :)

Jazzygirl said...

Very cool. I might have to get the plane one.
In watching tonight, I found myself sobbing during a particular scene and I couldn't figure out why. I don't want to mention the scene since it's not posted yet but I then realized it wasn't just te scene...it's the fact this is the last regular epispdie EVER. And I'm losing a part of my life that's brought me so much. It's really hitting me hard. :(