Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weezer ALSO in Lost Withdrawal

I put up a mention of this on my Facebook page yesterday, but everyone who's not on FB is sending it to me again so I'll post it here! In case you haven't heard, Spinner announced yesterday that the new Weezer album would be called Hurley, and it looks like this:



When I first heard about it, I thought it must be a joke... a band I love, putting a character from my favourite TV show on their CD and naming it after him? Could this even be true? But when Jeff Jensen reported on it today (and then Jorge put it up on his blog), I figured it must be (though I can't say I'd be shocked to find out we've all been duped...).

On a scale of awesomeness of one to ten, this one's definitely an eleven.

3 comments:

JS said...

And they are only up to season 2!! Wait til they find out the totality of Hurley's Awesomeness!

Joan Crawford said...

Look at that face! You just know everything is going to be all right when you look at Smiling Hurley.


If Jorge plays his cards right, he could be the William Shatner of our generation. Not a bad way to make a living.

OldDarth said...

That is soooooo Awesome!