Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Finding Barry!

Imagine my happiness when Barry, the guy who designed my season 5 Finding Lost cover and now the upcoming season 6 cover (and made it possible for me to watch last week's episode!), emailed me to say he took a picture of himself with my books. Imagine my delight when I opened the attachment to discover... that Barry had time traveled to the future in the true spirit of Lost, took a picture of himself HOLDING my as-yet-to-be-startedwritten Season 6 book, and then time traveled back to the present to send me this photo from the future!! Wow... can anyone beat THAT? ;) (Can I just say again how much I love my new cover?) Presenting, the lovely, talented, Barry!! (Complete with Dharma jumpsuits, lol!)

4 comments:

Joy Johnson said...

Actually time travel is JUST as bad as you imagine it would be! We had a heck of a trip. No nose bleeds though! Not exactly the perfect trip a husband and wife should take together, and I do not recommend it. But at least we got our hands on the book, right?!

humanebean said...

Bravo, Barry! Nicely done. And as a proud owner of only ONE Dharma jumpsuit, may I just say how jealous I am that you have another for Wash Day.

Excellent job on the cover, too!

Marebabe said...

Hey, Barry! I would like to add my thanks to Nikki's for all the swell stuff you've done with the book cover and the tech support and the glavin, yal-hey! (Sorry, I turned into Professor Frink there for a second.) Anyway, lovely to see you, you uber-fan you! :)

Joan Crawford said...

Awesome! I love your motor pool jumpsuit!