Friday, October 08, 2010

Finding... The Contest Winner!

This tongue-in-cheek pic was sent to me yesterday, and I just had to post it as the final pic of the series... sent by reader David McCloughan, Jr., he showed me what SHOULD have come as a bonus in the complete Lost DVD set. I couldn't agree more!!



LOL!! Thanks, David!!

And now, without any further ado, the announcement of the winner of this contest: Man, you guys have made it SO tough! You've all made me giggle or laugh out loud or be astounded by the ingenuity you came up with... but it came down to two, and from there I had to choose one, and my choice is... Erin Pugh! For balancing books on her head while setting a timer, and making me laugh with those great looks on her face. Congrats, Erin! I do want to throw an honourable mention to LittleMo, though, who not only made me love her for that bath pic, but pulled some great yoga poses in her other ones. Thank you for brightening my day and this blog.

You guys are awesome. And I do welcome pics of you holding the season 6 book, because I know every single one of you will get a copy, right? RIGHT?? ;)

5 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Wahooooo!!!!

Thanks Nikki!

LittleMo said...

Congratulations Erin - you deserved it. I loved your pics - and they were my inspiration !

The Question Mark said...

Congrats, Erin & LittleMo!
Oh, and David Jr., I like your Superman bedsheets! Have you been watching the final season of Smallville? EPIC!

humanebean said...

Kudos, Erin! All that hard work paid off with your very own copy of the bestest book on the block. B.C., REPRESENT!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

So when I decided to do my photo series of me and my LOST books I emailed my husband at work to tell him my plan. He had the nerve to say that I wouldn't be able to press the timer, run to the chair, pile the books on my head and pose before the flash went off. Hmph. Guess what I said to him... "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Ha. He was so wrong.

PS: Thank you for the congrats everybody. Humanebean- so excited for the best book on the block to arrive. Yay, B.C.!!! LittleMo- your moves were far fancier than mine... I think I need to take up yoga.