Monday, October 04, 2010

Finding Jean

I've fallen behind on these, but here's a great pic I got from Jean Schubert, one of our devoted readers and commenters! I love the inclusion of the beach (we have to go baaaack!!) And I'm really jealous of that gorgeous pedicure. ;)



If you have a picture you'd like to send, please send it by the end of the day today, and I'll be announcing the winner of the contest to win a free copy of the book tomorrow! (P.S. I'm hoping to have my box o' books today!)

9 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh no! I've had my photo planned out for ages but just haven't taken it. Must get on that RIGHT. NOW.

Joan Crawford said...

Only 4 toes! Ha!

Pmfan said...

4 toes is perfect for Lost. Nice touch!

Nikki Stafford said...

LOL!! OMG, I can't believe I didn't even pick up on that. Genius!!

Minna said...

haha! Hi, mom!
(yes, it's really my mom)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Okay, my photos are sent! It's 3:50pm in BC! Hope it's not too late...

Batcabbage said...

Nicely done! 4 toes means good toes! This does seem to be turning into a 'Body Parts' exhibition, though. Nikki's thumb, Jean's toes, my cabbage, humane's.... bean.... I didn't think that through, did I?

Beachgirl5835 said...

It was tough curling my pinky toe under the sand!

humanebean said...

You leave my bean outta this, Mr. Cabbage-of-the-Bat! You'll be hearing from my attorney!

I mean, if ever GET an attorney, I'll tell him to give you a holler.

You know, in case you guys want to get together for a beer sometime. ; ]