Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reminder: Globe Chat at Noon!

Just a quick reminder I'll once again be doing the Globe chat at noon, discussing last night's episode. Hope to see you there! And watch this space for a further link in about half an hour. Go here to ask questions or just read along! (I'll try to type faster this week so we can get through more questions...)

UPDATE: You can check out part of a chat I was involved in at the Ampersand blog on Canada's OTHER national newspaper, the National Post.

Today's Globe chat has been archived at the above Globe link.

3 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

Who was the Evil Canadian on there?

Nikki Stafford said...

You mean besides me?

Joan Crawford said...

Hehehe :) I think there was one person who was masquerading as Claire/Ghengis/Evil C.
Very good chat, I say!