Friday, January 25, 2008

Am I Dreaming?!
Zap2it has just posted a story announcing a live Buffy Reunion!! Yep, you read that right. The Paley Center for the Arts (better known as the Museum of Television & Radio... maybe they thought that nasty "museum" word wasn't sexy enough) is announcing its annual televison extravaganza, and among the events is listed a live reunion of the cast of Buffy. Which begs the obvious question: Will Sarah actually show?!

The press release for PaleyFest08 states:

The Paley Center for Media (formerly The Museum of Television & Radio) today announced details of five more events scheduled for the twenty-fifth annual William S. Paley Television Festival (PaleyFest08). They are: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reunion, Chuck, Dancing with the Stars, Dirty Sexy Money, and Mad Men. Four other Festival events were announced previously: An Evening with Judd Apatow; Gossip Girl; Pushing Daisies; and a Fortieth Anniversary Salute to Elvis Presley’s’68 Comeback Special with Priscilla Presley. The complete Festival schedule with confirmed panelists and additional details will be announced on Monday, February 4, 2008.


Hmm... I'm not sure if this post will publish properly, since my crazy fangirl drool just shorted out my laptop. Man... if I didn't have a newborn with me, I'd be there. If I had to construct my fantasy TV weekend, it would pretty much read what I just typed above (if only the cast of Lost were there, it would be complete). Would someone out there graciously offer to go and film the ENTIRE thing and then let me live vicariously through them??

Tickets go on sale February 4. You can read the rest of the press release here.

5 comments:

poppedculture said...

I know you been aching for that Elvis Presley’s’68 Comeback Special with Priscilla Presley.

Nikki Stafford said...

Actually... we have the DVD of it here. (Rob can sing every word of it, no word of a lie.) ;)

poppedculture said...

Never again shall I question the depth of your pop culture obsessions.

Anonymous said...

do you remember my friend S when we were in new york -- the one who screamed "YATTA!" in the middle of times square? she's going to paley, specifically because of the buffy reunion. i'll see if she can film it, though i don't think she has a videocam. :( maybe she can borrow one?

Anonymous said...

Just our luck, the whole Buffy reunion will consist of Scott L. Schwartz and Jonathan Woodward. ;)