Monday, January 04, 2010

Finding AliBags!

So, up until now, Nik @ Nite has been a place of friendly conversation, where people gather to discuss Lost in a non-judgmental environment and often becoming cyberfriends. I'm happy to boast that this site is a place where really smart and kind Lost fans converge to talk about Lost. But now I'm happy to say we're also a damn good-looking bunch of people!! Seriously, has there been a photo I've posted yet that isn't adorable? And now, to continue our winning streak, is the lovely AliBags, who posts often on here (and who discovered how hard it is to lie down, hold up four books AND take a self-portrait...):



Love it! You know, back in the spring I was thinking, 'How could I get my readers to send photos of themselves to me so I know what they look like?' but there just never seemed to be a proper way to ask that of people (har har). I'm so glad to finally put faces to so many of you. Keep these pics coming!!

11 comments:

Marebabe said...

Hey, AliBags! I can see by the attached head shot that you are resourceful and very agile, and will clearly be an asset to our Mysterious Island expedition. Welcome aboard!

Blam said...

We are a good-looking bunch, aren't we?

Joan Crawford said...

Wow! I love your eyes! They are hazel green, yes? Pretty lady!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Just imagine if we all got together... the paparazzi would be following us, we're so hot!

asiancolossus said...

Very nice pic AliBags! I personally tried the lying down pose, was totally unflattering LOL

You know Nikki, your next major decision will be which one of us will be your "cover model" for your ultimate S6 Finding Lost book...Let the games begin!!! There is going to be some major cat fight action in this blog room! :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I should send you the first shot I took of myself with the book, Nikki. My son (age 4) wanted to get in there too, so it's mostly his face, super close up, with a little bit o' me and my book peeking through in the background!

The Chapati Kid said...

Great idea! I'm really enjoying seeing these photos! (Still reading, by the way, as my Reader's tracking you.) I'll be behind on Lost this season, but hopefully not too far, as I'll be buying the *cough* DVDs every few episodes later.

Ali Bags said...

Aren't you a lovely bunch of people (as well as ridiculously good looking)?

If truth be known I had to lie down because I have such bad jet lag that the bags under my eyes are ridiculously large and lying down was the only way to make myself look half decent (it's cheaper than botox)

Nikki Stafford said...

hahaha! That reminds me of an episode of Golden Girls (but then again, what DOESN'T remind me of an episode of Golden Girls?!) where Blanche is looking in a hand mirror and talking about how her skin is sagging, so Dorothy tells her that if you hold it above you and lie back, you see what you would look like with a facelift. Blanche looks upwards and holds the mirror above her and says, "Oh my GAWD, I'm GORGEOUS! I need to meet more people lying down!" Long pause while the laughter builds as Dorothy has that caustic look on her face, and finally says, "I thought you already did."

;) Ah, I loved that show.

Verification word (yep, I occasionally get them, too, when I'm not signed in!): fiestin a laid back way of partying in Mexico. "We're fiestin!"

Austin Gorton said...

Zing! Dorothy FTW! :)

Ali Bags said...

Speaking of Golden Girls - there is a Golden Girls quote generator application on facebook and this was what it gave me:

Blanche: "I have writer's block. This is the worst feeling in the world." Sophia: "Try ten days without a bowel movement sometime."

Kind of reminds me of Sue Sylvester!