Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Sweet Finding Lost Reader!

I've been meaning to post this for AGES. One of our regulars on here, LoyallyLOST, emailed me right before Christmas to get a book for her mom. I was out of copies but was able to scrounge one up in early January, because she needed it to get to her mom by January 11... and somehow it arrived EXACTLY on that day (I think Jacob was helping it along...) She was heading to her mom's house to give it to her, and then gave her the book and took a photo of her reaction:



SO. CUTE!! Her mom is a big Charlie and Claire shipper, so here's hoping we get a glimpse of our Chah-lie in season 6, just for her mom. I hope she enjoys reading it!

7 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

Awww! She's so sweet! This is a fantastic picture :)

Rebecca T. said...

That is the cutest picture!

Ambivalentman said...

It's always great to see people happy!

humanebean said...

What a good daughter, working so hard to make her mom so happy. Well done, LoyallyLost!

Hannah said...

That is adorable. The picture captured her excitement and happiness completely.

JennM said...

Aww. Cute:)

LoyallyLOST said...

THANX to all you great LOSTIES AND
Nikki!!! I was so excited when I saw this! The post about it was so sweet! I am actually in tears right now! What an absolutely wonderful thing to do for me & my mom! So many nice comments posted! My mom is going to be so thrilled when I send her all of this copied off to her! You do NOT know how obsessed my mom is with LOST! She has made scrapbooks from all the great stuff I send her from Nikki's blog & TVGuide! LOST is the only reason I still GET TVGuide! Charlie & Claire are her 'babies'! She still doesn't like Desmond because she STILL thinks Desmond is responsible for killing Charlie! Dynamite won't change her mind!
Again, thanx everybody for the nice things you said!
Nikki~you da woman!